[Year 12 SofDev] Rivers window titnting - what is outside of the system boundary?

Mark KELLY kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Tue Mar 15 11:59:57 EST 2011

Hi all.  I'm still playing with the Rivers Window tinting example in the
study design.

Do you people believe that the window measurement and quotation price
calculation be within the system boundary?  There's no indication that the
RWT system is involved in either process.

I'm tempted to add the processes, but put them outside the system boundary.

What do others think?

Cheers
Mark

kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au

All generalisations are false, except this one.