[Year 12 SofDev] Software development key knowledge

Claudia Graham claudia.graham at overnewton.vic.edu.au
Sun Mar 13 13:22:17 EST 2011

Hi Heath,

Looks like a great plan to me. I have already covered this with my  class, but I will be going back in Unit 4 and touching on this again as I feel this is one area that students have had limited if any exposure to prior to coming into this course... and it will simply go in one ear and out the other at this time of year. I also plan to review how I did it this year as I covered all the networking stuff first (it was easy to do while I got my head around everything else).

Thanks for the teaching and learning strategies and resources.. I think I may need to spend a day sorting out my 'favourites' .. way too many links to all sorts of things now... but all very helpful.

Regards
Claudia

Claudia Graham
VCE Coordinator