[Year 12 SofDev] Software development key knowledge

Christophersen, Paula P christophersen.paula.p at edumail.vic.gov.au
Sat Mar 12 10:32:36 EST 2011

Dear colleagues

It's a tricky business writing study designs, and history tells us that paticularly in the first year of a new study design, the intent of some new words is open to interpretation. We are fortunate to have this forum in which we can challenge and discuss the nuances and intent of these words so that we are all on the same page.

Regards
Paula