[Year 12 SofDev] Naming conventions

Mark KELLY kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Fri Mar 11 15:27:49 EST 2011

Ah, you've opened a can of worms, I guess.  In my travels I have heard of
these alternatives:

Medial capitals
Pascal case
BumpyCaps
BumpyCase
camelBack
CamelCaps
CamelHump
CapitalizedWords
CapWords
ClCl  (Capital-lower Capital-lower)
compoundNames
Embedded Caps
HumpBack
InterCaps or intercapping
InternalCapitalization
LeadingCaps
mixedCase
nerdCaps
WikiWord or WikiCase

And we still don't know why the* OSI's physical layer's *relationship to
TCP/IP is so important to the study design.