[Year 12 SofDev] U3 O1 Practice SAC

Philip Feain feainp at stkevins.vic.edu.au
Wed Mar 2 15:18:07 EST 2011

Hi all

I have put together a modified version of the sample SAC in the Study Design
as a practice SAC for my students.

I have tried to make it easy for the students to figure out how to draw the
context diagram and DFD in their first task putting everything together.

However, I found that the use case diagram seems similar to the DFD in that
the use cases are like the processes. Does that seem right?

I have included solutions of the context diagram, DFD and use case for
people's opinions, use, etc.

PS. Apologies Kevork, but this wouldn't upload to the Edulists page.

Cheers

Phil Feain
Head of IT
St. Kevin's College

This email message does not represent the view of St Kevins
College, is intended only for the addressee(s) and contains
information that may be confidential and/or copyright.  If you are
not the intended recipient please notify the sender by reply email
and immediately delete this email. Use, disclosure or reproduction
of this email by anyone other than the intended recipient(s) is
strictly prohibited. No representation is made that this email or any
attachments are free of viruses. Virus scanning is recommended
and is the responsibility of the recipient.