[Year 12 SofDev] Visual Basic 2008 Express Edition

Leanne Wright leannejwright at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 2 11:09:01 EST 2011

I have recently had to change from Visual Basic 6 to the 2008 Express edition as Windows 7 has been installed on all our computers (including my laptop) and VB 6
will no longer run. However I have found it impossible to open any of my programs which have been generated  using VB6. This has meant that I no longer have access to any code that I have not already printed out.
Can anyone tell me if it is possible to open VB 6 projects in VB 2008 Express and if so how to do this. I also notice that mention has been made on the list of VB 2010 Express. Would this be a better option than 2008? Thanks in advance - Leanne Wright - Epping Secondary College.