[Year 12 SofDev] Use Case Diagram slideshow update

Mark KELLY kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Tue Mar 1 13:17:20 EST 2011

Hi all.  After delivering my use case slideshow to my class I found
all the goofs and omissions and unnecessary inclusions and I've tidied
it up a bit. If you're just about to start UCDs, you might want to get
a new copy (which has solutions to more quizzes)

http://www.vceit.com/slideshows/SD-Use-Cases.ppt

Cheers
Mark

kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au

All generalisations are false, except this one.