[Year 12 SofDev] VITTA VCE PD 5th May

Danny Lythgo lythgo.danny.r at edumail.vic.gov.au
Wed Apr 27 12:48:07 EST 2011

Hello Adrian,
It¹s nice to be back and straight into it again. I hope that you were spoilt
by the Easter Bunny and allowed to enjoy his gifts somewhere nice. I hope
you got away and did something different. I took my family to Eildon, and we
were given a tour of the Snobs Creek Fish Hatchery but the Manager ( my
wife¹s cousin) Didn¹t catch any fish, wasn¹t game to try at the Hatchery. We
did try unsuccessfully in the Eildon pondage.

I had intended to attend this workshop, but Thursday afternoon is the date
for my students to finish their SAC. I really wanted to be able to make it,
but sadly time will not allow it. Is it possible to be forwarded any
documents that you will discuss, and I understand that there would be a fee
for this.

I¹m going to have to plan with a little more care to avoid doubling up. I
had intended getting someone to cover for me, but I cannot do this for the
SAC,

Regards

Danny Lythgo