[Year 12 SofDev] Data dictionary - data formats

Matheson, Heath A Matheson.Heath.A at edumail.vic.gov.au
Tue Apr 5 21:12:11 EST 2011

I agree with the concept that input masks, radio buttons etc fit under
the "validation" umbrella which is stated in the study design as not
being included at this stage of the course. I also agree with Mark's
intuition on what the format of data is, the way the data is presented
(entry box, drop down list, radio button etc) but I'm not sure that
belongs in a data dictionary. It's certainly not something that jumps
out at me on a quick Google search of data dictionaries.

Heath