[Year 12 SofDev] Games 4 Learning event - last chance!

Adrian Janson janson.adrian.a at edumail.vic.gov.au
Tue Mar 23 10:45:16 EST 2010

Hi everyone (and apologies for the cross posts)!,

This is your last chance to register to come along to our Games 4 Learning
event taking place at Forest Hill SC tomorrow.  The link to the flyer and
details of the day can be found here:

http://www.vitta.org.au/events/event/games4learning

There are some big highlights - Richard Olsen from IdeasLab will be
presenting on Kodu and 'launching' Planet Kodu (which is the site being
developed by DEECD to support Kodu).  If you are a Primary teacher and have
used Kahootz or Scratch with success - you will love Kodu!

We also have sessions on XNA (*come and have some XBOX360 coding fun with
me!), Scratch, GameMaker, Kahootz, iPhone development, Nintendo, etc.

However, this is not just for IT types - this PD is for anyone who would
like to integrate games into their learning.  You may be using games right
now or wanting to introduce games - then this could be the perfect
opportunity to bring some of your admin along to see what is possible.  Hope
to see you there!

Regards,

Adrian Janson

VITTA President