[Year 12 SofDev] C# Programming PD at la Trobe

Laurie Savage sav at pvgc.vic.edu.au
Sat Jul 24 09:38:37 EST 2010

Thanks to Kevork for the excellent day at LaTrobe. The presenters and material
were terrific and the staff-student ratio was just right. Where was everybody?
When I arrived I thought I must be in the wrong place. Free PD and free FOOD
and Lattes should never be ignored.

Seriously though, I was sufficiently impressed by the whole day that I
installed Windows on my home desktop; anybody who knows me would realise that
that equates to Darth Vader's passing over to the Dark Side.

I'm looking forward to the next session, interesting programming, good coffee
and excellent conversation.

Thanks again.

--
Laurie Savage