[Year 12 SofDev] some sad news

Kevork Krozian kevork at edulists.com.au
Mon Feb 1 17:56:07 EST 2010

Hi Folks,

It is with regret that I write to you all today to inform you of the passing of a colleague.   Leslie Humphries from Santa Maria College recently passed away after a battle with illness.  Many of you will no doubt have known Leslie through attendance at various events - she had presented for VITTA and contributed via the lists.  On behalf of VITTA and the educational community, I would like to express sincere condolences to Leslie's family and the Santa Maria College community during this very sad time.  Tributes would be best send c/o Santa Maria College, Northcote.

Adrian Janson

VITTA President