[Year 12 SofDev] Fitzpatrick & Keane text

SAMANTHA MITCHELL MITCHELLS at milsen.vic.edu.au
Mon Feb 1 17:44:33 EST 2010

Hi,

I came across an interesting issue with the customer service people at
Nelson / Cengage Learning http://www.cengage.com.au/ who publish the
"Software Development: VCE Units 3 & 4" text by Fitzpatrick & Keane. On
the back of the textbook it clearly states "Answers to activities in the
text are available at www.nelsoninfotech.com.au". Despite this, when I
phoned for a username & password to access the site I was told that I
had to have booklisted the text and disclose how many students are in
the class & have this confirmed by our registered bookseller.

I found this to be quite misleading, one of the reasons I purchased the
text as a teacher reference was because of the online resources. Any
suggestions?

Regards,

Samantha Mitchell