[Year 12 SofDev] Records and Arrays

Mark KELLY kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Fri Aug 20 10:51:34 EST 2010

Even *realer* men use COBOL rather than COBAL  :-)

On 20 August 2010 10:36, John Schwartz <jschwartz at parade.vic.edu.au> wrote:

> Nope! Real men use COBAL via punched 80 column cards and rarely actually
> see the computer.
> John
>
> John Schwartz
> Parade College
> 1436 Plenty Road
> Bundoora, Victoria, 3083
> Phone: 03 9468 3300
> Fax: 03 9467 3937
> e-mail: jschwartz at parade.vic.edu.au
> web: www.parade.vic.edu.au
>
> This e-mail and any attachments may be confidential. You must not disclose
> or use the information in this e-mail if you are not the intended recipient.
> If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify Parade College on
> (03) 9468 3300 immediately and delete the e-mail and all copies. Parade
> College does not guarantee that this e-mail is virus or error free. The
> attached files are provided and may only be used on the basis that the user
> assumes all responsibility for any loss, damage or consequence resulting
> directly or indirectly from the use of the attached files, whether caused by
> the negligence of the sender or not. Any views expressed in this e-mail are
> the views of the individual sending the message, and do not necessarily
> reflect the views held by Parade College.

Manager - Information Systems; Reporting Manager
Direct line / Voicemail: 8520 9085
School Phone +613 8520 9000, Fax +613 9578 9253
kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au

Author - VCE IT Lecture notes: http://vceit.com
Moderator: IT Applications Mailing List

Korma: the philosophy that what you get out of a curry depends on what you
put into it.