[Year 12 SofDev] Records and Arrays

Laurie Savage savage.john.l at edumail.vic.gov.au
Thu Aug 19 11:10:11 EST 2010

Guy,

I realised I had misused "typing" after sending the messages. I was using it
as shorthand for what we were discussing, which was pretty dumb of me.
Thanks for the extensive coverage of real world usages. I think the concept
of a RECORD has a use in the pencil and paper stages but that is very
different from the SD definition.

Laurie