[Year 12 SofDev] Records and Arrays

Margaret Iaquinto Margaret.Iaquinto at stleonards.vic.edu.au
Thu Aug 19 08:54:39 EST 2010

How is this issue dealt with by the textbook writers for SD 2011?

Maggie

Margaret Iaquinto
Information Technology Coordinator

St Leonard's College
Brighton Campus
t (+61 3) 9909 9300

x 529

www.stleonards.vic.edu.au

Alternate email: maggie at iaquinto.net

>>> Laurie Savage <savage.john.l at edumail.vic.gov.au> 19/08/2010 8:43 AM >>>
Hmm, messy but I don't see any other way. So we teach the kids that this is
a "fact" or definition which does not apply to half of the languages being
used. Maybe we should be teaching them to prepare COBOL programs on punched
cards too.

Laurie