[Year 12 SofDev] Visual Basic Resources

Adrian Janson janson.adrian.a at edumail.vic.gov.au
Mon Aug 2 15:06:17 EST 2010

Thanks Chris,

I will be in touch with more information shortly.

Cheers,

Adrian

Adrian Janson B.Sc, Dip.Ed, M.Ed
Director of ICT
Melbourne High School, Forrest Hill, South Yarra, Victoria 3141 Australia.
Phone: 03 9826 0711 International: +61 3 9826 0711
Fax: 03 9826 8767 International: +61 3 9826 8767
E-mail: janson.adrian.a at edumail.vic.gov.au

Website: http://www.mhs.vic.edu.au <http://www.mhs.vic.edu.au/>

Blog: http://jansona.edublogs.org <http://jansona.edublogs.org/>