[Year 12 SofDev] Visual Basic Resources

Anthony Sullivan asullivan at tps.vic.edu.au
Mon Aug 2 12:43:02 EST 2010

Just hoping people can recommend a good resource for Visual Basic

The students here now have 2010 Visual Basic.Net Express Edition
installed

I'm after a book that contains simple but effective activities &
exercises that students could use

We already use Adrian Janson's VB manual along with the Home & Learn
manual

But I'm after something with small and discrete activities explaining
different features of the software

At present I end up writing my own exercise

Anthony Sullivan
Head of Information Technology

Telephone  03 9788 7796

Fax           03 9787 7646

Email         asullivan at tps.vic.edu.au <mailto:asullivan at tps.vic.edu.au>

Address     Wooralla Drive, Mt. Eliza Vic 3930

Disclaimer:
This message, including any attachments, is provided without
responsibility in law for its accuracy or otherwise and without
assumption of a duty of care by the school. Whilst every attempt has
been made to ensure material in this e-mail message is free from
computer viruses or other defects, the attached files are provided, and
may only be used, on the basis that the user assumes responsibility for
the use of the material transmitted. This e-mail is intended for the use
of the named individual or entity and may contain confidential and
privileged information. Any dissemination, distribution or copying by
anyone other than the intended recipient of this e-mail is strictly
prohibited. If this e-mail has been received in error, then please
notify The Peninsula School immediately and destroy the original
message.