[Year 12 SofDev] structure chart & system flow chart

Vi Tran tra at brentwood.vic.edu.au
Wed Feb 25 21:47:13 EST 2009

Hi,
  I am new to teaching the Yr 12 software Development course. I'm not sure what a structure chart and system flow chart is. Can someone provide me with a good website tutorial or notes or explain to me what it is?
  Are the two tools part of the physical design phase or logical design phase.
  Also, how should the written report for Unit 3 Outcome 1 be laid out? What is required in the report?
 Does someone have a sample written report for Unit 3 Outcome 1?
thanks in advance.
from Vi.