[Year 12 SofDev] RE: roll marking software

Picone, Jenny A picone.jenny.a at edumail.vic.gov.au
Mon Feb 9 11:23:47 EST 2009

Hi Gordon

At Belmont High, in Geelong, we use DayMap which is compatible with the Timetabler and operates on the network and the web and is easy to use. Requires a bit more detail in the timetable package.  Does create input for CASES.  CASES is not that friendly to deal with however.

Regards Jenny Picone
Belmont High
Timetabler