[Year 12 SofDev] Web Hosting

Gavin Ballard gavin at vitta.org.au
Tue Apr 28 12:57:22 EST 2009

You can also find extremely cheap commercial web hosting these days (from $30 a year). If your students are interested in web development, it would be a good way to get some exposure and experience with web hosting. Just Google 'cheap web hosting Australia' and compare.

Cheers
Gavin

---
Gavin Ballard