[Year 12 SofDev] Design of User Interface

Quentin Lydall qly at beaconhills.vic.edu.au
Mon Sep 8 12:34:46 EST 2008

Well, my industry experience was that designs had to be produced and
signed off by users before budget was released for development work to
start.  That included interfaces, very definitely; they were picky about
how they would look and what functionality they would have!

I still think it is in the Design stage!

Quentin Lydall

Head of ICT

Beaconhills College Valley Campus

30-34 Toomuc Valley Road,

Pakenham

3810

Phone:(03) 5945 0016

P Please consider the environment before printing my email