[Year 12 SofDev] Design of User Interface

Mark Kelly kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Mon Sep 8 11:19:02 EST 2008

I agree with you.  I think 'Development' is just wrong.

Quentin Lydall wrote:
> Hi All,
>

> Question 2 of Section B of VITTA  sample exam 3, 2007, (whew!) asks what
> stage if the SDLC  designing the user interface takes place.  The
> supplied answer is Development.  Can someone please help me explain to
> my students why it does not happen during the design stage?
>

> Thanks!!
>

> Quentin Lydall
>
> Head of ICT
>
> Beaconhills College Valley Campus
>
> 30-34 Toomuc Valley Road,
>
> Pakenham
>
> 3810
>
> Phone:(03) 5945 0016
>
> P/ //Please consider the environment before printing my email/

Manager - Information Systems
Direct line / Voicemail: 8520 9085
School Phone +613 8520 9000
School Fax +613 95789253
kel AT mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au

IT Lecture notes: http://vceit.com
Moderator: IT Applications Mailing List

A conclusion is the place where you got sick of thinking.