[Year 12 SofDev] U3O2 SAC

Fatima Nazar fnazar at sfx.vic.edu.au
Wed May 14 15:13:46 EST 2008

hi guys,

I am new to SD and have been caught in the permissions error whenever I or my students try to write in a txt file. We have spent two days and cant seem to find any solution. I have run the same program at home and it runs smoothly, can anyone help me? (We are using Vb.Net 2005, express edition). I did go on the net and printed something that has to be done in my .net framework - but my it technician is worried about a whole bunch of security issues ! if you have come across this error can you please send me some advice?

Regards
Fatima
SFX College Beaconsfield