[Year 12 SofDev] Last chance to register for the VCE ITDay: Units 2 & 4!

Robert Hind robert at yinnar.com
Wed Jun 11 15:04:36 EST 2008

It seems to have been caught twice. But do we have a case of "out of office"
notices being sent to the list and potentially creating that horrible
deluge!

Please everybody, note that "out of office" automatic replies are not
appropriate on a list such as this and are in fact banned under the list
rules.

Robert Hind (Semi-retired)
Ex Traralgon and Ashwood