[Year 12 SofDev] SAC1

andrew barry jagguy999 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 13:34:59 EST 2008

Hi,

I dont have a problem with the solution as i understand it. Some of my guys
have just started VB.net and I dont believe the can reproduce that level of
response in 10-13 weeks. They could do the SAC as it is written  by the time
they do the sac but not the solution to that level of detail.

Also I cant view the .VSD file as i cant download MS visio viewer as the
download is corrupt 2003,2007 ver.
Has anyone got the DFD diagram for this?

Are there any other SACs around  as i like to have a choice or do i just
modify what i have?