[Year 12 SofDev] Scores over 40.

Danuta Barantait dbaran at distance.vic.edu.au
Fri Dec 19 09:39:11 EST 2008

YAY! for DECV  - the top 4 of the students listed were mine.

Please consider us if your school is no longer offering Software dev
next year.......

Regards and have a great well deserved Xmas break,
Danuta Baran-Tait
Learning Programs Leading Teacher
Email: <mailto:dbarantait at distance.vic.edu.au>
dbarantait at distance.vic.edu.au <mailto:dbarantait at distance.vic.edu.au>
Phone: (03) 8480 0231      Fax: (03) 9416 8371
P Please consider the environment before printing my email