[Year 12 SofDev] Policy regarding Cyber-bullying

Tim Kottek tim at experiencetorquay.com.au
Thu Dec 4 14:26:01 EST 2008

Interesting question,
The school permits the external medium to be used on the premises, if that
tool is used to bully then the school has permitted a bully onto the
premises.
Ideally then any bullying material on the external medium can:-
1. Be handled by media owner within their policy, and
2. Police - much like a human bully entering school premises, and
3. Ideally if the tool could be banned for the culprit only that would be of
value, alternatively
4. The bully cold be accountable to the school population for loosing access
to the tool

Cheers

Tim
0425 777 230 Land line 03 5261 9354
ex Bayside Secondary - sea change refugee on the surfcoast.
tim at experiencetorquay.com.au