[Year 12 SofDev] Third Term Replacement De La Salle College

Robert Hind robert at yinnar.com
Mon Apr 28 17:22:34 EST 2008

Hi Paul,

Of course I don't know why the replacement is needed :-) Sorry! At Traralgon
we had a policy of not allotting staff to year 12 classes if they were
planning any sort of leave  during the year - but of course "things happen"

I would be interested in a partial load - but certainly not full time. I am
after all "Semi-retired"

Multimedia - I have used Director and Opus. Not familiar with other MM
software.

PHP - only dabbled, but am still capable of learning.

dB - I am "Good" on Access, not much practice with MySQL - But I was
fantastic with dBase 3

Well, there we are!

Robert Hind (Semi-retired)
Ex Traralgon and Ashwood