[Year 12 SofDev] U3O2 files uploaded!

EDWARDS. John edwajoh1 at lavalla.sale.catholic.edu.au
Wed Apr 23 14:39:35 EST 2008

Hi Adrian,

Sorry to post this to the list but I don't have Adrian's email address. Adrian my school will not pay for my membership to VITTA which is crazy and at the moment I dont have the funds to personally pay my membership. Is it possible for you to attach your SAC and criteria sheet to an email so that I might have a look at them? I would really appreciate it if you could, and if not I understand that as well.

Cheers,
John Edwards

Lavalla Catholic College
Traralgon