[Year 12 SofDev] Janson's Child Care Floor Plan - Mark 2!

Mark Kelly kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Tue Apr 8 11:39:41 EST 2008

Kids are SO picky these days!

Adrian Janson wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>

> Well – my intentions were good….  I presented the floor plan to my
> students who (after pondering it for a little while)… then asked:
>
> “I thought you said there were 6 PCs – but there are only 2 in the diagram”
>
> “Where is the Staff Common Room that you mentioned?”
>
> “Where do the nappies get changed?”
>
> “It’s a bit small for 50 kids + 12 staff members don’t you think?”
>
> “Is it to scale?”
>

> To which I replied – “grumble, grumble…. “ or something similar and
> promptly ‘did some extensions’ to the floorplan, which I have uploaded
> over the original floor plan here:
>

> http://www.vitta.org.au/resources/detail.php?doc_id=3473
>

> Apologies to those that downloaded the floor plan already – and for the
> record – it is not to scale.
>

> Cheers,
>
> Adrian
>

> *Adrian Janson, *
>
> *VITTA President*
>
> *Director of ICT, *
>
> Melbourne High School,
>
> Forrest Hill, South Yarra 3141 Australia.
>
> Phone: 03 9826 0711 International: +61 3 9826 0711
>
> Fax: 03 9826 8767 International: +61 3 9826 8767
>
> E-mail: janson.adrian.a at edumail.vic.gov.au
> <mailto:janson.adrian.a at edumail.vic.gov.au>
>
> Website: http://www.mhs.vic.edu.au
>
> Blog: http://jansona.edublogs.org <http://jansona.edublogs.org/>

Manager - Information Systems
Direct line / Voicemail: 8520 9085
School Phone +613 8520 9000
School Fax +613 95789253
kel AT mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au

IT Lecture notes: http://vceit.com
Moderator: IT Applications Mailing List

A conclusion is the place where you got sick of thinking.
If you Declare War - is it integer or boolean?