[Year 12 SofDev] Try out Content Management Systems

Meadows, Roslyn M Meadows.Roslyn.M at edumail.vic.gov.au
Mon Apr 7 20:34:06 EST 2008

Hi Stephen
Glad someone picked up on my message Stephen, and glad you enjoyed - I
thought it was too cool not to pass on to the IT Apps list :)
Although I have servers which run CPanel and therefore can play around
with a number of the better known CMS's - it was amazing to realize that
there are so many of them out there, and to play with some different
ones. (A great fun way to waste some time which I should not really be
wasting)
I was especially impressed with some of the "lite" CMS eg doop -
download a zip file, upload to server and unzip, nothing else to add!!

Cheers
Ros

Roslyn Meadows
Head of ICT Implementation
Head of Assessment and Reporting
Bentleigh Secondary College
| 9579 1044 | 0412 614 062 |

There are three ways of being dead - heart dead, brain dead, and not
being able to connect to the internet!