[Year 12 SofDev] RAD instead of SDLC

Mark Kelly kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Fri May 18 16:59:07 EST 2007

I've realised I've always forced my kids to follow the rigid SDLC stages
in ITA, and now SD.

I'd love to throw a task at them using a RAD / Agile approach.  It's a
shame the study design is so fixated on following the SDLC.

There's got to be a way to sneak RAD in somewhere... maybe year 11 IT
U2O1.  Must check the study design...

Manager - Information Systems
Direct line / Voicemail: 8520 9085
School Phone +613 8520 9000 << new number!
School Fax   +613 9578 9253
kel AT mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au

IT Lecture notes: http://vceit.com
Moderator: IPM Mailing List

"My mother used to say to me,
'In this world you must be O so smart or O so pleasant.'
I recommend pleasant.  You may quote me."  Harvey, 1950.