[Year 12 SofDev] SD U3O2 screen resolutions

Mark Kelly kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Thu May 17 15:01:30 EST 2007

Oops.  A correction. They weren't creating 320 x 320 pixel forms - that
would be OK.

They were measuring 45mm of screen space and complaining about its size.

Mark Kelly wrote:
> This may or may not be relevant to you.  My kids started U3O2 and I
> noticed a few creating a 320 pixel form on their screen to mimic the
> display size of the Palm Treo 650 - the portable device given to them in
> the case study.
>
> When they started whimpering about the pitiful onscreen working space
> and looked in confusion at the generous display on a real Treo, I had to
> do a quick lesson in screen resolutions.
>
> It's attached.
>
> Cheers
> Mark

Manager - Information Systems
Direct line / Voicemail: 8520 9085
School Phone +613 8520 9000
School Fax +613 95789253
kel AT mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au

IT Lecture notes: http://vceit.com
Moderator: IT Applications Mailing List

There are 10 kinds of people in the world: those who understand binary
and those who don't.