[Year 12 SofDev] Study Design - key knowledge items

Schlanger, Harry P schlanger.harry.p at edumail.vic.gov.au
Fri May 4 14:39:22 EST 2007

Hi,

I still have to cover a couple of key knowledge items from the study design:

*	techniques for checking that coded programs meet design specifications, in=
cluding construction of test data;

*	principles of hardware operation essential to the development of software=
 modules

...but I have not found anything in the text books (or I keep missing them).=
 Has any of you got some info on these topics?  With the first point, I am w=
ondering what other techniques?

Harry Schlanger

Belmont HS
Phone: 5243 5355

Important - This email and any attachments may be confidential. If received=
 in error, please contact us and delete all copies. Before opening or using=
 attachments check them for viruses and defects. Regardless of any loss, dam=
age or consequence, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or not, r=
esulting directly or indirectly from the use of any attached files our liabi=
lity is limited to resupplying any affected attachments. Any representations=
 or opinions expressed are those of the individual sender, and not necessari=
ly those of the Department of Education.