[Year 12 SofDev] SiMERR web-site update - VB.Net materials

Adrian Janson janson.adrian.a at edumail.vic.gov.au
Thu Jul 12 23:09:28 EST 2007

Hi all (and apologies for the cross-posts),

Thanks to all that have visited the VITTA / ICTEV SiMERR web-site so far and
a big thanks to those that have completed the survey!

I have further updated the materials on the site - the multimedia
presentations for Folios 1-4 are now all uploaded for you to download and
use.

If you have not checked out the site, have a look and let me know what you
think.  Here is the URL: http://simerr.vitta.org.au/index.html

This form of resource is something that VITTA is very interested in
examining for material such as this - so please let me know what you think
and if you have downloaded the material/s, fill out the survey (it will only
take a minute of your time).

At this stage I am aiming to complete the last two multimedia presentations
over the next two days, so check back to see if they are available!

Cheers,

Adrian Janson

VITTA President

Director of ICT, Melbourne High School