[Year 12 SofDev] FW: SDLC presentation

Adrian Janson jansona at mhs.vic.edu.au
Wed Feb 28 12:57:48 EST 2007

Hi everyone,

I have just posted a presentation that summarizes the SDLC and the SDC to
the VITTA web site.  I tried to post it to the list, but as it is about 3MB
in size, it bounced back.

As always, feel free to make use of it, or make changes to it as you see
fit.

Cheers,
Adrian

Adrian Janson
VITTA President
Director of ICT
Melbourne High School
Forrest Hill, South Yarra
p: (03) 9826 0711
f: (03) 9826 8767
e: jansona at mhs.vic.edu.au
www.mhs.vic.edu.au

IMPORTANT - This email and any attachments may be confidential. If received
in error, please contact us and delete all copies. Before opening or using
attachments, check them for viruses and defects.  Regardless of any loss,
damage or consequence, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or
not, resulting directly or indirectly from the use of any attached files our
liability is limited to resupplying any affected attachments. Any
representations or opinions expressed in this email are those of the
individual sender, and not necessarily those of the Department of Education
& Training.