[Year 12 SofDev] Study score of 48 - one of my studentsgot

Schlanger, Harry P schlanger.harry.p at edumail.vic.gov.au
Tue Dec 18 16:46:52 EST 2007

Thanks Kevok, it was an interesting year with a new course. At this stage I don't have a new school to go to. I keep applying for ongoing jobs and getting interviews but I ain't goin' to get one at 58. I could be teaching "anything" next year as I has a big range of subjects.

Harry Schlanger

Belmont HS