[Year 12 SofDev] Internet Costs at School

Stephen Digby digby.stephen.p at edumail.vic.gov.au
Sat Aug 25 08:50:47 EST 2007

What !!!!!
Kevork, how come you are allowed to get internet access at public prices when the rest of us have to pay for one of the exorbitant
"approved" provider deals ????

Stephen Digby, Learning Technology Manager
mailto: admin at cheltsec.vic.edu.au
Cheltenham Secondary College www.cheltsec.vic.edu.au
Ph: 613 955 55 955  Fx: 9555 8617 Mb: 0431-701-028
Education is an admirable thing, but it is well to remember from time to time that nothing that is worth knowing can be taught.
Oscar Wilde