[Year 12 SofDev] U4O1: Janson's EZ-X10-Shuns-4U!

Mark Kelly kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Thu Aug 9 12:54:52 EST 2007

Hi Adrian.  I've been tinkering with your clever SD U4O1 outcome and was
wondering whether you had considered time allowances for it.

I'm thinking 7 x 45 minutes for task 1 and 3 x 45 mins for task 2.

I'd actually prefer 8 periods for task 1 but I'd prefer to limit the
whole thing to 2 weeks - tops - from go to whoa.

Also, I've added specified that kids must not put passwords in clear
text in their code, thereby forcing them to do some simple encryption, a
topic they enjoyed earlier.

And since my portable device in U4O1 did not have GPS, I changed the
"big brother" technique in task 2 to the installation of a keylogger to
monitor employees' use of the internet and network.

They should have fun with this.

Adrian Janson wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>

> Here is my current SAC and assessment criteria.  I have uploaded them
> both to the VITTA web site and you can access them by clicking the links
> below:
>

> U4O1 Assessment Criteria:
>
> http://www.vitta.org.au/resources/detail.php?doc_id=3151
>

> U4O1:
>
> http://www.vitta.org.au/resources/detail.php?doc_id=3253**
>
> * *
>
> *Cheers,*
>
> *Adrian Janson*
>
> *VITTA President*
>
> *Director of ICT, Melbourne High School*
>
> * *

> http://www.vitta.org.au <http://www.vitta.org.au> - VITTA Victorian

Manager - Information Systems
Direct line / Voicemail: 8520 9085