[Year 12 SofDev] SAC41 for your consideration

Kevork Krozian Kroset at novell1.fhc.vic.edu.au
Wed Aug 8 17:00:12 EST 2007

Hi Folks,

   Please find attached my SAC41 - yes call me crazy as I have offered not one, not two but THREE possible problem scenarios for the students to consider for their programming task with PHP and MySQL.
  Feel free to use, modify, comment on or offer an opinion.  You may find some of the problem scenarios useful for inclusion in your school infrastructure.
  I would be interested in any feedback from my colleagues.

Best Wishes

Kevork Krozian
IT Manager , Forest Hill College
k.krozian at fhc.vic.edu.au