[Psychology] Past Psych Unit 3 VCE exam answer sheet

Sant, Carmela C sant.carmela.c at edumail.vic.gov.au
Mon Apr 28 09:38:44 EST 2008

Thank you

Carmela Sant
English KLA Leader

Bacchus Marsh College

________________________________

From: psych-bounces at edulists.com.au
[mailto:psych-bounces at edulists.com.au] On Behalf Of Petra Robertson
Sent: Monday, 28 April 2008 8:48 AM
To: Year 12 Psychology Teachers' Mailing List
Subject: RE: [Psychology] Past Psych Unit 3 VCE exam answer sheet

Hi Carmela

I actually do a relaxation exercise with mine that provides the data for
an ERA. It does require a little bit of equipment though.  I get the
students to measure body temp, GSR, pulse rate and bllod pressure before
and after a relaxation session. I have taken the session in the past.
The kids love it and I have even had a few fall asleep.

I also get material from the A+ series. If you can a sleep clinic is
fantastic.

Good luck

Regards Petra