[Primaryit] typing programs

Stephen Richards richards at creswickps.vic.edu.au
Tue Sep 11 12:52:24 EST 2007

We bought a new program last year called Typing Tournament from the
company that used to be called New Horizons (can't recall the new name).

We got a full site license for free as part of one of their
promotions.  It has been well received by teachers and students.
Keep you eye on the mailbox or check their website.  I'll post again
when I find the publisher's name.

Steve Richards