[Opensource] FOSS for Interactive Whiteboards

Donna Benjamin donna at cc.com.au
Wed Sep 22 12:34:57 EST 2010

Hi all,

I got asked on twitter if I knew of any Free and Open Source Software for using with Interactive Whiteboards.

And sadly, no I don't. I also haven't had much experience in using IWBs either.

Although I did get to play with Inkscape on one last year - and that is definitely good fun!

So - folks - what do you know? What have you seen? What are your thoughts?

I've started writing some open notes on the topic - and will collate into a blog post...

http://ietherpad.com/fossIWB

Would love your help... either responding here... or directly at ietherpad.

cheers
Donna

--
Donna Benjamin - Executive Director