[Opensource] Platinum Sandbox

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Fri Mar 26 01:39:44 EST 2010

Start with Scratch .. when I saw in the USA how somebody had programmed
their own version of Guitar Hero using this software, I realised that many
of us are fooled by the simple looking interface.

There is a way around the filter .. well not so much as a bypass as a way of
configing a teacher proxy that has hugely different filtering to a generic
student proxy that you are probably using. Drop me a line off list if you
are interested.

Regards Roland