[Opensource] Opening up to Rock and Roll

Jim Maunder techo at ruyton.vic.edu.au
Thu Oct 15 14:13:41 EST 2009

We have to use this Disclaimer

Views, opinions, etc. expressed reflect those of the author and not
Ruyton Girls' School

Jim Maunder
Laptop Technician
Ruyton Girls School
Melbourne, Australia
ph 9290 9374

>>> Roland Gesthuizen<rgesthuizen at gmail.com> 15/10/2009 8:57 AM >>>
Crikey, there are a couple of musicians on this list! Roz plays in a band and Paul plays in another.

I'll wave at you frmo the flower beds in the Basin. (drop a Facebook fan page here ;-)

You mean like this? http://www.myspace.com/theantiquesroadshow

rgds
Jim (old f*rts don't do facebook)

Regards Roland