[Opensource] Video Editing

Adam Barbary home at adambarbary.com
Wed Nov 25 18:57:26 EST 2009

Believe it or not, Blender is one of the most powerful. However, it does have a bit of a steep learning curve, so might not be right for you. Blender also has the ability to render special effects and animations. There are heaps of online tutorials, just google them up.

Adam Barbary
Online Learning Support
University of Ballarat