[Opensource] New Inkscape released!

Donna Benjamin donna at cc.com.au
Wed Nov 25 10:46:32 EST 2009

Hi all!

The new version of Inkscape has finally been released!  Time to upgrade
those disc images!  This is a major new release.  I've been running the
development version for over a year and there are lots of improvements
and new features.

Windows version:
http://downloads.sourceforge.net/inkscape/Inkscape-0.47-3.exe

MacOS Snow Leopard:
http://downloads.sourceforge.net/inkscape/Inkscape-0.47-1.LEOPARD+.dmg
Upgrade X11 to at least 2.14 first
http://xquartz.macosforge.org/

Linuxen:

- Ubuntu -
http://ubuntu.cafuego.net/dists/karmic-cafuego/inkscape/
- Debian -
http://ubuntu.cafuego.net/dists/lenny-cafuego/inkscape/
- Fedora -
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/packages/name/inkscape
- OpenSuse -
[I can't find a link! If anyone finds it, or compiles it, let me know!]
- pcLinuxOS -
http://www.pclinuxos.com/apt/pclinuxos/2007/RPMS.main/inkscape-0.47-1pclos2010.i586.rpm

Another distro? Let me know and I'll see what I can track down for you.

--
Donna Benjamin          Libre Graphics Day miniconf LCA2010
Co-organiser      Wellington Convention Centre, New Zealand