[Opensource] Google SVG whiteboard

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Sat Mar 28 03:41:13 EST 2009

I will wait until the others have had their say. To date I use it for
FirstAid bulletins, help worksheets, strategy plans, network TCPIP lists and
other documentation. I am keen to expand it's use. Our principal is a keen
advocate and we now use a special gmail address to access all her new and
archived e-mail.

Yesterday I showed her secretary how to create a message label. The penny
dropped when she exclaimed that it was brilliant that users could create a
type of automatic folder that sorts without clicking.

Regarsd Roland