[Opensource] Cloning from a PC to a Virtual Box VM

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Sat Jun 13 23:19:04 EST 2009

Stephen,

I know of a couple of school technicians near us that are using this. I hope
to get them together for a meeting. Our version of ghost is getting quite
old in the tooth and doesnt always work. I am keen to see if a move to using
Clonezilla will be sufficient for our needs. Might organise a demonstration
workshop one Monday evening soon.

Regards Roland

http://www.westallsc.vic.edu.au